Revised list: 9 true, 1 false.
- I have had exactly one serious scrape or cut, ever, and it wasn’t even that serious.
- I used to have a foot fetish before i understood what was supposed to be attractive about people.
- True: In my life i have consumed under 1 gallon combined of beer and/or cola.
- I still fit into my first pair of jeans.
- Before this year i had cried exactly twice since i left grade school.
- True: I haven’t shared a residence with more than one person at a time since i was 4.
- True: I was the reigning math word-problem champion in our Christian School League for two years running.
- True: I have never eaten a cut of steak other than filet mignon when i was little, because my mom liked it.
- I have never been outside of this time zone.
For the duration of highschool i claimed i had my first and only kiss to that point playing spin the bottle in 7th grade to avoid further romantic scrutiny.
- Until next year i will have spent a third of my life on welfare, a fifth of my life in braces, and nearly half my life without ever having a friend enter my bedroom.
- I learned to subtract from playing Monopoly.
After my 5th birthday I have had a birthday party every even-numbered year of my life, until this year broke the streak.
- True: I briefly organized my 200+ cd spines to make a color spectrum, but the stress of having both black, grey and white Tori Amos cds made me give it up.
- True: Up until i stopped knowing what i wanted to be, i wanted to be a veterinarian.
- I was the worst reader in my first grade class.
- True: A girl kissed me aproximately 3 years, 2 months, and 2 hours after when i originally asked a girl if she’d kiss me.
- True: The first time i was ever on stage i didn’t want to be there, and i forgot all of the words.
- True: In fifth grade i was the only student who decided to drop music class in favor of private (non-musical) study.
- True: I haven’t thrown up since 7th grade save for one nasty experience with Aftershock.
- I refused to wear anything coloured navy to the point of a temper tantrum until it became one of my school colors last year.
- Both girls i’ve ever asked out on a date wound up kissing my best friends.